Audioshapers appreciates your trust when you share your personal information with us. We take utmost care to make sure your information is safe with us. We will never disclose or sell your information to third parties.
By visiting site, you are accepting the below stated privacy practices.
Information collected by us:
The information we get from customers helps us personalize and improve your experience with us. Below are the types of information we gather.
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. This includes when you contact us, opt for our newsletter, when you create an account with us, when you buy a product, when you enter data about the person you dedicate your website to.
Automatic Information: We receive and store certain information whenever you interact with us. Examples of the information Internet protocol (IP) address,computer and connection information such as browser type, session information, including page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction etc.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We take precautions to protect your information. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Disclosure of information:
We will not disclose your personal information to other party except for the below mentioned circumstances:
- If the company/ business is sold to third party.
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of dedi its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
Can children access this website?
If you are under 13, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.